Sunday, December 30, 2007

Sale-A-Bration..

Is just around the corner. What an exciting time of year. Just when you thought you could party no more, Stampin' Up! go and offer the best promotion EVER!!



This is one of the gorgeous sets called 'Birthday Whimsy'
I can't wait to have a play with this hopefully this evening!!
From the 1st January- 29th February 2008, you can earn FREE stamp sets from our exclusive Sale-a-Bration catalogue when you place a $100 order, host a workshop or by Joining my team as a Demonstrator. Once this promotion ends these stamp sets will never be available again. All the details are in the brochure, which also has some gorgeous new samples showcased as well!

If you would like your own copy please email me and I will put one in the post for you this week!

While I'm on the subject of specials, Stampin' Up! in conjunction with Australian Scrapbooking Creations magazine are offering the chance to purchase the Starter Kit at a further 10% off the already amazing value. This offer is only available till the 12th January so you need to be quick but this also means you will be entitled to Sale-A-Bration benefits as well and receive a free stamp set of your choice from the main catalogue. This means a massive saving of about $375 off the kits value.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for an obligation free info pack (I will express post) and I will answer any questions you may have about Stampin' Up!



No comments: