Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year...

... and all that Jazz! Well I must admit I'm glad to see the start of a new year. Lots of positive things to look forwards to and a whole new year of exciting adventures with Stampin' Up!
This is quick card I made today while my delightful (Ahem) child was resting (not sleeping as supposed to be!)
I love chocolate chip cardstock at the moment so used an 11x21 cm folded for the base and added some of the gorgeous double sided paper 'Loves Me' with 'Big Blooms' stamp set and 'Wide Very Vanilla Ribbon' all available from the Summer Mini Catty. For a bit of glitz I added some dazzling diamonds with my 2 way glue pen. And the word 'Wonderful' from the stamp set 'Warm words'.
Don't forget with all orders over $100 from now till the end of February you can earn FREE stamp sets from the Sale-A-Bration Catty.

No comments: