Tuesday, December 4, 2007

New Summer Mini...

Is now online!! This year's Summer mini catalogue is jam packed with beautiful new stamps and accessories. Did I mention how gorgeous the papers are?? They are beautiful so I bought them all!! LOL

If not not satisfied just looking online, Drop me an e-mail or contact me so I can pop one in the post for you.

There's still time to buy your Christmas gifts for loved ones or if you would like to spoil yourself, there is something for everyone!!

Just a reminder that the Holiday Thyme papers are only available until the 15th December!!!

This latest picture is using the new 'Enchante' papers which I am totally in love with. These papers also co-ordinate beautifully with the 'Carte Postale', 'leaves a la Carte' wheel, and 'French Flair' Background stamps!






Accordion book in a box just ready to be embellished!!!

No comments: