Saturday, December 29, 2007

Last piece of Christmas...

This is the last thing I wanted to show you for Christmas. If you were at the Penrith Paper Crafts Festival in November you may have seen me demonstrating these cute little gift cards.

( some of you lucky few may have received one from me then as well!).

They were super quick to make using a technique called 'Reverse Masking'.
All i did was create a circle mask using my round tab punch and then using 'pastels' and sponge daubers, coloured inside the clear area. Then with mask in place I stamped my 'hung up on the holidays' stamps, lift the mask and voila! A bit of 'dazzling diamonds' to finish and they're done. The best bit is I only used the one colour for the whole thing! Even the cardstock! This one is 'Ballet Blue'

No comments: