Friday, January 4, 2008

Chocolate, Chocolate everywhere and not a bit to eat!

So... one of my New Years Resolutions is to cut DOWN (notice I didn't say OUT) Chocolate consumption and lose some weight! So I have to find other ways to get my fix. Thank goodness for Stampin' Up! and 'Chocolate chip', 'close to cocoa' and 'creamy caramel' cardstocks and inks.

These latest cards I made last night. The first uses the 'Carte Postale' set from the Summer Mini catty along with the 'French Script' background stamp and my SU punches to give some definition. This was a card sketch challenge a few weeks ago from one of my favourite site's I go to for inspiration! Splitcoaststampers

And this second card uses a set called 'Long Time Friend' and the 'Wide Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon' along with some Sage Shadow thrown in for good measure. What do you think??

To begin the New Year I will be announcing a new competition so stay tuned for more details.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Great cards Kendall. Especially love all the chocolate on the Carte Postal one.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards Kendall.

I keep telling myself I don't need Carte Postale...so don't make anything else beautiful with it! That is an order from your 'mum'!

Cass