Thursday, October 18, 2007

A new card to show...

I spent the evening last night having a play with a stamp set I haven't used yet and found this layout from Beate's blog that I just had to try. (you need to scroll down to 'simple birthday') I've kept mine simple but still like to result. You can't see but I've also used the paper piercing tool to pierce holes to line both top and bottom of the regal rose strip.



I've used: Mellow moss, so saffron and regal rose cardstock
Touch of nature and Warm words stamp sets
corner rounder punch, Ivory Organdy ribbon,
Paper piercing tool ( from crafters' tool kit) and
Watercolour wonder crayons and aquapainter and lastly
Crystal effects ove the flower head to make it shine.

If you would like any more information about the products I've used please contact me here or leave a comment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. I am CASEing it as I type lol

Cass