Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Little boxes, Little boxes...

One of the benefits of being a demonstrator with Stampin' Up!® is the amazing support from both the company and your team and uplines. One of my uplines Jayne hosted a cyberstamp this week and this is the result of challenge 1.
These gorgeous Boxes were so easy to make and alot of fun too! I must admit though I am Paper addicted and tend to not use these gorgeous papers often as they are so pretty I hate to cut them. Must learn to be more ruthless because I love the end result!



I've used Petals and Paisleys Designer series double-sided paper ( try saying that fast!), More mustard cardstock, certainley celery ribbon, 'hello' from Tagger's dozen and my tag punch to co-ordinate. Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!

I missed the crop - can you tell me how you made it?

Aren't I a great upline, asking you for instructions lol

Cass

Alana Galagher said...

Oooh I liked it before, but the tag finishes it off perfectly!

Kylie Hopkins Design said...

Lovely Kendall, I would love some instructions on making these. Fantastic blog, some beautiful work here.