Thursday, November 6, 2008

Christmas is just around the Corner...

And I'm starting to get a bit panicked. So far I've not put too much thought into gifts and things but since it's less than seven weeks away, I think I need to get moving!!
At least I've had fun playing with Christmas card designs. These last two were a lot of fun to make. The first uses: Always artichoke, River rock cardstock and inks,Holiday Harmony DSP, Styled silver hodgepodge and Rhinestone brads from the pretties kit. Along with some very vanilla wide ribbon. I've also used the stamps set 'Circle of Friendship' and 'Season of joy'.


The second was a sketch challenge from somewhere ( I can't remember but have seen lots of cards with the same layout). Using Old Olive, very vanilla and real red cardstock, Dashing DSP, Thin vanilla ribbon and the same stamp sets as above.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

These are lovely Kendall, the whole set you brought to the meeting was just beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration :)