Tuesday, March 4, 2008

One Sheet Wonder Technique...

I made these on Saturday while I had some child free time in the morning. It is such a great way to get started on a stack of cards, all ready just for a sentiment to be stamped on where appropriate. To get you started all you need to do is stamp an A4 sheet of neutral cardstock randomly ( Again I've used Mixed Bouquet) then chop it all up in varying sizes to use how you choose on your card base. To help with ideas there are even templates on Splitcoaststampers!!
The colours I've used are: Regal Rose, Always Artichoke, Rose Red, So Saffron and Confetti White. You can tell I love the Rich Regals!! The only other embellishment used was some silver brads, Stampin' Dimensionals and paper peircing with the mat pack.
If you would like any more info about the One Sheet Wonder or would like to purchase any of these products then please feel free to contact me.

2 comments:

Crafts on Crozet said...

I am all done. It took me a while as we have been busy over the last couple of days. Thanks again for all your help on Saturday. I had a great time and learnt lots! I am on the hunt now for my next template for OSW - they are excellent! Lou xx

Deli said...

Hi Kendall,
Love your blog, so many gorgeous creations.
I have tagged you on my blog.
cheers
Adele xoxoxo