Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Card for Zoe...



I made this card today and it's now on it's way to Cass' daughter Zoe who just had an operation on Monday (check out Cass' blog here for the details.) I hope she's feeling better and at her age there's nothing better than getting something in the mail ( that should read at any age, I know I LOVE getting mail other than bills occasionally!)
I used Pixie Pink Cardstock along with some Certainly celery and Barely Banana. The banana strip has the small flower from 'Time Well Spent' hostess set (next catty) stamped and then embossed with dazzling diamonds. And the larger panel has been stamped onto glossy cardstock for the crayon resist technique. One of my new fav's!! I also added a bit more dazzling diamonds with my 2-way glue pen.
I hope you like it Zoe!!

No comments: